Salvation Through Christ
From the day your life began here on earth God has been searching for you. From the foundations of his creation he has desired that you be a part of his family. He has told us again and again in his word that he is not willing that any should perish; that all should come to repentance. He told us that he so loved this world that he gave his only begotten son over to death to pay for the sins of the world so that he could have many sons and daughters in eternity with him. He said, all we have to do is believe that his love for you is the truth; that it is more real than what you can or cannot see. He even told us that we were more blessed when we cannot see, and yet, we are willing to believe. That is why he called you his friend; a friend that is closer than a brother; someone that was willing to die so that you might live. Today is your day; it is the day of your salvation. You have come to the foot of the cross. He is looking on you this day. His eyes are upon the righteous and his ears open to their cries. He stands at the door and knocks. Please ask him to come in!
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to you that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived. I need your forgiveness. Your word says that if I confess my sins that you are faithful and just to forgive my sins. (1 John 1:9)
I believe that your only begotten son, Jesus Christ, shed his precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died to take away my sins, and because of what he did, I truly desire to turn away from sin and turn my life to Christ. I am asking for your forgiveness.
You said in your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess You as Lord of our life and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my life, my very being. With my heart I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead and with my mouth I confess Jesus as Lord of my life. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and I receive the Holy Spirit.
Because I have come to you, Lord Jesus, and because I have asked, I believe that I am saved and have eternal life with you. Whosoever shall call upon the name of Jesus shall be saved. Thank you Jesus, I am saved in your precious and holy name. Amen and Amen.
Statement of Faith
- The bible is the inerrant word of God, infallible and authoritative.
- God is one God who exists as three separate persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Jesus, the Christ, is the Son of the living God. He walked this earth as the sinless son of God. He died for you and me because of the sin of this world, that we may have eternal life with him. He was three days in the grave, rose again, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven making intercession for us.
- To have eternal life with Christ you must be born-again by the infilling of the Holy Spirit as recorded in John 3:3. The born-again experience occurs when you repent of your sin and ask the Lord Jesus Christ to come into your life. You must believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead and that he is now the Lord of your life (Romans 10:9-10). Because of your belief in Jesus Christ you are both justified and sanctified and sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise (Ephesians 1:13).
- The Holy Spirit is the center of Christ's work on the earth today. Jesus is the vine; we are the branches. Without Him we could do nothing. (John 15). The Holy Spirit is our comforter, our teacher and our advocate with the Father.'
- Soon Christ is coming for his church. Born-again believers will be caught up together with the saints to meet the Lord in the air, and we shall ever be with the Lord. At that moment, in the twinkling of an eye, we shall be changed from corruptible to incorruptible, mortal to immortal to receive that "glorified body" he has prepared for us. Heaven is our eternal home. No more death, no more dying, no more pain, sorrow or crying.
- There is only one church, and that church is composed of the born-again believers in Jesus, the Christ, the Messiah.
- Born-again believers are to share the gospel. God will lead and direct us in that process when we desire that "his will" be done in our lives.
- With God, all things are possible. Nothing is impossible to him who believes. They are possible because we have come into the heavenly kingdom, to Mt. Zion, to the eternal place of the Most High: our Lord, our God, our King and our Savior. Amen.